Are you tired of trying to explain your pain to your doctor, and being cut short? Do you feel like a number at the medical practice you visit? Are you tired of never seeing your “doctor”, but always a P.A. or other provider?
At Southcoast Regenerative Medicine, our #1 priority is to always put the patient first! Everything we do at Southcoast is focused on trying to make it as easy as possible for patients to access the incredible healing potential of stem cell therapy and other regenerative techniques. With that in mind we created our ETHICAL MEDICAL PROMISE:
- Have only licensed, board certified physicians, well trained in regenerative therapies, provide care
- Develop recovery plans prioritized on individual patient needs and based on sound medical evidence
- Use image guidance for ALL procedures, to assure the best chance of success
- Offer only procedures that we ourselves would consider, if we were the patient
- Always put patient well-being first
- Commit to ongoing education in Regenerative medicine and maintain our association with the Bluetail Medical Network so that we might offer the latest, most appropriate options giving the greatest chance of success
- Maintain follow up with patients and enter all patient outcomes in a national registry
A close friend advised me to try regenerative medicine. 14 months later, my labral tear was shown to be healed. This treatment was incredibly successful and worth the expense. I was very happy with my results!
What Makes Us Different?
In the last several years many “stem cell clinics” have popped up around the country. Quite often these practices are not even operated by a physician. Instead, an MD with little experience in this realm was hired, to give injections (with no imaging), because the owner of the clinic was not licensed to do so.
Our physicians did not recently move to the realm of regenerative medicine. We have been treating spine and joint problems for twenty years, are quite familiar with traditional options, are well trained using image guidance and use it for all procedures, and have extensive training in regenerative therapy. We are part of the Bluetail Medical Network, one of the premier regenerative groups in North America., and in line with FDA guidance, we offer autologous (your own) stem cell treatments, as well as allogenic products.
We are committed to the use of stem cell and other regenerative therapies to help patients improve without surgery because we know it works. We provide the latest options, with validated techniques of application, at reasonable cost, and we offer a variety of financing options to make these options available to most patients.